Impact Training that Educates, Energizes, and Excites
Our Workshops/Trainings Include:
1. Thriving with a Millennial Majority Workplace
During 2015 the millennial generation for the first time made up the highest percentage of employees in the workforce, and by 2030 they will comprise 75% of workers.
The millennial generation brings new expectations to the jobsite, some of which are challenging and perplexing to employers and managers. They also bring enhanced and new skills and abilities.
Sooner, rather than later, businesses and organizations intent on attracting and retaining the “best and the brightest” are going to have to structure a workplace that is inviting, positive, flexible and challenging for this wave of new workers.
In this session, we will:
- Share the defining characteristics of this emerging job force.
- Describe the workplace that is preferred by millennials and maximizes their potential.
- Lead an interactive, intensive and engaging discussion on the best ways your unique company or organization can accommodate, engage, and benefit from the talents of this emerging workforce.
2. Bridging the Great Communication Divide
Communicating effectively and frequently is vital to the success of businesses and organizations. When employees are “in the know” they are much more likely to feel connected and engaged with the success of a business or organization. Timely and transparent communication with employees increases the productivity and quality of work.
Businesses and organizations face challenges like never before when communicating with team members. There are currently four distinct generations of workers in the workplace, each with preferred means of communicating. Effective communication today requires commitment, expertise and an effective strategy.
In this highly interactive workshop, we will:
- Acquaint your team with the generational communication differences and preferences.
- Share the most effective ways of communicating with people in each of them.
- Lead a discussion on the most effective ways to communicate within your particular business or organization, resulting in a communication plan that can be implemented immediately.
3. Moving Forward: From Customer Service to Customer Experience
By 2020 the customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
70% of buying experiences are based on how customers feel they are treated.
Excellent businesses, those that are never satisfied with “good enough,” are investing heavily in the customer experience. The goal with this approach is to make every customer touchpoint so easy, hassle free, positive, and enjoyable that customers eventually become your advocates.
We will work with you to:
- To assess customer’s current level of satisfaction with your business and gather their ideas for making your customer experience exceptional.
- Explore every applicable touchpoint customers have with your business to determine how it can be enhanced.
- Consider how interactions with your business can be enjoyable, fun, hassle-free, easy, and something customers appreciate and enjoy.
Let us know when you are ready to build a better, long-lasting relationship with your customers or clients!